Meet Basics, for those babies who are already becoming kids and need more protection without missing any kind of freedom to play. From 2 to 5 years, they begin to interact more and more with the world around them, going to preschool, gaining autonomy and starts to move their bodies in new ways: running, jumping, climbing trees, playing and riding the bike... As they play and try new things, they refine their motor and cognitive skills. That's why Basics has ThintoFeel™ sole and FreetoGrow™ design, for them to grow free, healthy and strong naturally.
- Soft leather for natural movement and healthy development of the feet.
- Soft edges and leather lining absorbs perspiration and keep the feet dry, as if they were "breathing". Fresh in summer, warm in winter.
- Leather manufactured in accordance to REACH international standards.
- Leather lined natural rubber insole. It is biodegradable, antibacterial and with memory effect that returns to the original form after use.
- The Flex&Grip™ sole is flexible and non-slip.
- Velcro closure, easy for the kids to put on and to get off by themselves.
- Natural rubber sole, ThintoFeel™ with the ideal thickness, no heels or elevation, to promote the sensational incentives babies need for their healthy development.
- FreetoGrow™ roomy design promote the toes' natural movement. (Patent Pending).