Tip Toey Joey Greeny is a leather-free range which introduces new and environmentally friendly materials into their products, inviting brand fans and consumers to rethink their choices.
- Easy to put on, the original Stretch&Stay™ elastic heels gently hold the shoe in place
- Soft canvas uppers made from cotton and recycled bottles collected from the oceans
- Cushioned edges and high performance, soft touch microfiber lining
- Flexible and non-slip Flex&Grip™ recycled rubber soles
- Barefoot concept, ThintoFeel™ minimalist soles, with no heels, to promote sensory inputs picked up from the lumps and bumps of the ground
- FreetoGrow™ wide shape allows toes to spread freely promoting a natural and healthy development of the foot.
To clean your shoes, use a damp cloth and mild soap. Do not use water. Do not put in the washing machine. Dry in the shade.