Now the Originals boots for the babies first steps has the FreetoGrow™ roomy design so toes can be free, straight and activated - specially the big toe, which is the balance anchor and need to lean correctly on the floor. The Tip Toey Joey shoes are nonrestrictive and protect the babies little foot from 0 to 2 years while they support muscles and bones to grow strong and naturally. A linear and flexible sole keep up to the little foot movement. No heels or frontal elevation, it allows the correct plantar positions, as if barefoot. The more the babies feel where they step, more active the connection with the brain gets - what promote a full and healthy development!
- Original Stretch&Stay™ gently embraces the little foot, making sure the shoes stay on while babies try their first steps.
- Extra soft natural leather for the natural movement and healthy development of the still in formation foot.
- Soft edges and leather lining, that absorb perspiration and keep the little feet always dry, as if they are “breathing”. Fresh in summer, warm in winter.
- Leather manufactured under the REACH international standards.
- Leather lined natural rubber insole. It is biodegradable, antibacterial and with a memory effect that returns to its original shape after use.
- Flexible and non-slip Flex & Grip ™ sole that protects without taking your sensations off the floor “as if you were barefoot”, for better balance and confidence in the first steps.
- Natural rubber sole, ThintoFeel™ with the ideal thickness, no heels or elevation, to promote the sensational incentives babies need for their healthy development.
- FreetoGrow™ roomy design promote the toes' natural movements of curling and stretching (Patent Pending).