what makes plae shoes good for kids’ feet?
plae shoes are built with kids biomechanics in mind. they’re
designed with rounded edges and flexible soles for smoother
and more balanced movement. they have reflexive traction
which grips on loose earth without compromising contact on
hard surfaces. our shoes are durable and comfortable, while
featuring removable contoured insoles as well as breathable
and washable materials made especially for children.
are plae shoes eco-minded?
in keeping with responsible practices and respect for our
environment, we try to be as eco-minded as we can at plae.
to help reduce our carbon footprint, we make every effort
to source eco-centric components for our products and
• have removable eco-ortholite® anti-bacterial,
• use recycled cork eva-molded heel cup for guided fit
• include mesh lining for added comfort and breathability
• use water-based glues and recycled pet upper materials
• are produced in a solar-powered factory
• our boxes and paper use 100% recyclable paper
• employ soy-based ink
• use vegetable and water-based laminate
• have a glue-less, one-piece design for easy breakdown
how do i care for plae shoes and tabs?
kids’ shoes get dirty, that’s why plae shoes are washable*
• for suede, nylon, mesh, and synthetic uppers, machine wash
separately in cold gentle cycle with a gentle detergent. do
not put in the dryer or tumble dryer. use small suede brush to
remove excess dirt if desired.
• insoles can also be machine-washed in cold gentle cycle
either left in shoe, or removed and washed separately.
• dry naturally, avoiding direct sun.
• for all over leather styles, wipe down with slightly damp
washcloth and leave to dry, avoiding sun.
* p l ease n ote t hat w ash i ng f u l l g ra i n l eathe r o r d eco rative m ate r ia l s i s n ot
advi sed a s i t m ay a lte r t he l ook o r f eel o f t he p rod uct.