Organic Baby Massage Oil 100ml
Nature’s Child nourishing baby massage oil is made from simple ingredients which are naturally rich in Vitamin E, potassium and zinc, and are ideal for delicate skin. The benefits of baby massages to help relax parents and babies and, most importantly, promote bonding, are well documented. It is recommended by health professionals as part of a natural routine in postpartum care. Perfect for eco-conscious parents and babies with sensitive skin.
- 100% ACO certified organic & natural
- 100% Australian made
- 100% Cruelty free & vegan
- 100% Gluten free
- Glass Packaging maintains organic purity
- Packaging can be 100% recycled
- 4 simple ingredients
- Sunflower Oil
- A wonderful base oil because sunflower oil is rich in vitamin E and acts as an antioxidant in the body.
- Sweet Almond Oil
- Often avoided due to its high cost. Included because of its nourishing and antiinflammatory properties. Treats very dry skin because it is an outstanding emollient which means it can soften and soothe the skin. Families with eczema and psoriasis have found sweet almond oil to be helpful as part of a natural care routine.
- Tocopheryl (natural Vitamin E)
- A wonderful skin softener. Assists in soothing rashes and hot, itchy skin.
- Certified Organic Lavender Essential Oil
- Known for a wide variety of healing abilities such as calming the nervous system and treating skin inflammations. Often used as a sedative which is why it is frequently found in bath treatments used before bed.
NO parabens, sulphates or phthalates
NO petrochemicals or mineral oils
NO synthetic fragrance or preservatives
NO suspected environmental toxins