New Zealand's most popular, best value all-position baby carrier. Certified babywearing consultants highly recommend the Beco Gemini as it is simple to use, super safe for your baby and very comfortable for parents of all sizes. The Gemini has everything you need in a baby carrier, including the popular forward facing position, without the high price of other premium brands.
Fully adjustable with 4 different positions, for newborn carry and beyond. With a 16 kg weight limit, the Gemini will suit your lifestyle and meet your family's carrying needs from newborn to at least 18 months.
- The Gemini is made by highly reputable USA brand Beco.
- The Gemini and all Beco Carriers meet the very tough USA baby carrier standard ASTM F2236-16a and European Standard EN13209-2 Soft Carriers Certified.
- Please note there is no NZ safety standard for baby carriers, so we carefully select our carriers that meet the USA and/or the European standard.
- The Beco Gemini is deemed “hip-healthy” by the International Hip Dysplasia Institute.
It has a padded waist, and slim but very comfortably padded shoulder straps. The straps can be worn back-pack style or crossed for an extra versatile fit.
While other carriers add all the features, all the buckles and every size you could ever need, we love the simplicity of the Gemini. This makes is simple to use right out of the box, it fits all sizes of parents, and takes all the guess work out of carrying your baby.
The Gemini can be worn in 4 ways:
- Front Facing carry
- Inwards facing carry
- Hip carry
- Back carry
- Plus the Gemini has 2 seat positions - newborn and infant (from about 4 months).