The Ultimate Snap-in-Snap-Out Nappy system, featuring Australia's own original reusable and wipeable Shell. This nappy collection is designed to make nappy changing simple, efficient, cost-effective and environmentally friendly.
Thoughtfully designed in Australia & ethically created featuring custom elements and signature hand-painted and commissioned artworks.
Bare and Boho's innovative design features of the shell, offer the ability to reuse your shell through numerous changing, which makes using our nappies on-the-go, so efficient! Understanding how the nappy components fit together has never been more simple!
Absorbent inserts simply snap or lay into the lining of the shell!
Perfect for any parent who is new to cloth, as well as grandparents, daycares, and friends who may be responsible for changing your little one!
- Bare and Boho natural fibre inserts require washing before use, to increase absorbency and release any natural oils.
- Option 1: Soak items overnight in water, followed by Main Wash. 2-3 hour cycle (Cottons/Heavy Duty) Max 40 degrees. RPM 800.
- Option 2: 3-5x Main Wash cycles. 2-3 hour cycle (Cottons/Heavy Duty) Max 40 degrees. RPM 800. Detergent needed for first cycle only. Don’t dry in between washes.
- Stretch: Once washed and before drying, stretch all inserts to maximum shape by pulling out gusset flaps and ends.
- Slight shrinkage with the natural fibre inserts will occur. Stretching when wet, and before drying, is vital.
- Hand-rinse and dry pail until wash day
- Rinse cycle every 1-2days (designed to remove excess soiling) 30-45 minutes, Max 40-60 deg Celsius
- Main cycle every 2-3 days - Max 40-60 deg, long cycle wash (2-3hrs Cottons/Heavy Duty)
- Line dry inserts/boosters in direct sunlight. Shade dry nappy shells. Do not tumble-dry shells or place in direct sunlight as this can cause damage long-term.