More than just a Shop! Find out all we offer for cloth nappy uses here
Tiny Footprints is a children’s store with a simple philosophy: if you can re-use it, then you should re-use it!
We aim to provide choices for the eco-conscious shopper who is no longer satisfied with a resource-hungry, throw-away style of consumerism.
Our products have been selected in the hope that they will be used and used again.
- Modern cloth nappies
- Classic toys which can be passed down through the family
- Food storage solutions which replace plastic wraps
- Clothing made from natural fibres
- Baby products made from natural materials
- Chemical-free hygiene items
At Tiny Footprints, we believe that just because something is natural and re-usable, that doesn’t mean it has to be plain and unattractive. We have tried very hard to find beautiful, appealing, well-made items to please discerning and thoughtful consumers.
We are a small, locally-owned, family business whose operators endeavor to live by the principles of the store:
- Think about your environment
- Minimise your impact
- Protect your family
- Realise that decisions made now will have repercussions in the future.