It’s a no hassle, easy alternative to those disposable baby wipes… and is better for baby, the environment, and your wallet!
- For 25 wipes, fill your 'Fresh Wipes' container to the top fill level with water and add 3 – 4 drops of the 'Fresh' essential oil blend. Then pop your lovely soft cloth baby wipes into the ‘Fresh Wipes’ container, make sure they are nice and moist and hey presto they’re ready to use!
- Next, prepare your 'Mucky Wipes' container with water to the top fill level and add 3 – 4 drops of the 'Mucky' essential oil blend to keep those mucky baby wipes sweet.
- Use the wipes for cleaning bums, faces, hands, whatever needs cleaning!
- After you’ve used the wipes, place them inside the clever mesh wash bag in the ‘Mucky Wipes’ container. This saves you having to touch those mucky things again.
No extra washing…
- Your mesh bag of mucky baby wipes can go straight into the washing machine (20 – 70 degree wash is fine!) with your next load of washing – your baby wipes come out sparkingly clean.
- A specialist washing product isn't necessary, cold or warm washing and drying your wipes in the sun (or warm dryer if necessary) will keep them hygienic.
- The wipes can be immediately re-used but drying between washes will prevent mould and mildew, plus sunlight is nature's natural bleach!
Travelling or just popping out for a play date?
- Grab a handful of clean damp baby wipes from your 'Fresh' container, squeeze out any excess water and pop into your water resistant 'Fresh' wipes bag and off you go!
- Once you've used them, drop the mucky baby wipes into the mesh insert in the 'Mucky' wipes bag!
- Back home, unzip the wash bag insert from the Mucky Wipes bag & throw them into the wash with a normal load. Could it get any easier?